Smoke and Fire Damage from Electrical Fire
An electrical fire in this West Valley City home started in some faulty lights. The fire was small but did enough to the ceiling and rafters to cause a lot of smoke in the home. The firefighters also had to pull down parts of the ceiling to make sure the fire was out.
With the fire extinguished we got straight to work on rebuilding the home. However, what took the most time was working on ridding the home of the smoke smell. This piece of equipment has many filters to remove smoke particles from the air and get the home smelling smoke free.